Precision Updates (Optional/Recommended)
Precision Update 3.3.5a
Precision Update is a package made for this server specifically. It features:
Minimum Update features:
- Vanilla Naxxramas Entrance.
- Cataclysm race/class combinations.
- Maps & Minimaps for all old raids/dungeons. (for example Molten Core, Stratholme...)
- Properly scaled raid UI for 10man raids on old raids.
- Fixed RDF dropdowns for level 60 and 70 normal dungeon.
- Progressive DBM + Progressive Atlasloot.
- Fixed custom items added for better experience.
- No need to config, already set to play on precisionwow!
- Many other features.
Full Update features:
- WOD models with many visual bug corrections. (the most updated and best)
- Lava/poison models improved.
- Damage (blood animations)
- HD (Cataclysm like) water models
Note: this is totally optional, and also, if you don't like HD models, just download the minimum update which includes stuff like Vanilla Naxxramas entrance, for a better experience.
Note: Please make sure to uncheck the "read-only" option on realmlist.wtf in your original client because it can prevent you from changing it!
- Browse to the folder where you installed the game, from there go into Data and then there should be a subfolder based upon your language such as enUS or enGB. For example, D:\Games\WoW 3.3.5\Data\enUS.
- Uncheck the "read-only" option in realmlist.wtf properties.
- Open realmlist.wtf with notepad, delete everything and write and write set realmlist precisionwow.com
- Save it, open wow.exe and login with username and password. Do never use e-mail, just the username to login!